Mr. Greenan will demonstrate what to look for on CBCT scans and how to obtain optimum results through proper patient positioning and image manipulation. You’ll receive his latest guidelines and a protocol for accurate TMJ, Airway and Implant procedures. Emphasis will be placed on both image manipulation and interpretation. The pros and cons of CBCT Imaging will also be discussed.
- Tips for critical manipulation of 3D CT images
- How to create the necessary CBCT scans for a proper Airway, TMJ and Implant diagnosis
- Learn how to properly map all axial TMJ images and create the necessary report
- Using Invivo Software for accurate volumetric airway studies
- How to interpret CT’s and MRI’s for false positives and false negatives
- How to correlate your X-ray findings with your clinical, EMG’s, jaw tracking
- Can you be held responsible for CBCT intracranial soft tissue diagnoses?
Release date: Sun, March 09, 2014
Speaker: Richard W. Greenan
Details Coming Soon!
Phone: 888.584.3237; 702.341.7978