Exceptional clinical skills in Neuromuscular Dentistry (NMD) are very important. However, implementing this knowledge in a private practice setting can present challenges.
Patients, team members, communications, image, fees, insurance, schedule, etc, are puzzle pieces. How does one put these pieces together and solve the puzzle? This is where the “rubber meets the road”.
- Learn how to incorporate NMD into your general practice
- Step by Step implementation of TMD treatment
- Understand the steps in creating value
- Learn Strategies that lead to patients asking for NMD treatment solutions
- Setting your fees
- Avoiding problems-patients, legal, dental board
Release date: Fri, June 03, 2011
“The Neuromuscular Practice-Putting it all Together” is co-sponsored by Dental Tribune America, LLC. Dental Tribune America LLC is a recognized ADA CERP provider.
Speaker: Prabu Raman, DDS
Dr. Prabu Raman graduated from the University of Missouri. His practice is a NM, TMD practice with the unique capability to offer NM orthodontics, aesthetic reconstruction and a combination of orthodontics and reconstruction for long term stabilization. Dr. Raman is a Clinical Instuctor and Regional Director of LVI and an assistant clinical professor at the UMKC School of Dentistry. He also serves on the IACA board of directors.