How did an Australian company become the world’s largest dental practice management company? It solved the biggest problem that Dentists face.
A Dentist’s success is based largely on the outcome of the new patient exam. Descriptors of PrimeSpeak: Scrupulously ethical. Gentle. Counter-intuitive. Unpressured. Immensely effective.
- Learn exactly how to improve the team’s ‘people skills’. The ideal formula for in-house training with minimal time off work.
- Understand the problems with using ‘before and after’ shots. How to create a dental photobank that creates an instant desire for optimum treatment.
- Learn a new way to chart that saves time and motivates patients.
- Learn how to prevent objections so you don’t need to try and handle them.
- Learn why all objection handling techniques are largely ineffective.
- Learn how to have the patient tell you what you wanted to tell them.
- Learn how to shorten the exam time and increase its effectiveness.
- Learn how to implement soft-skills training for your team.
Release date: Mon, June 13, 2011
“Dental Alchemy-using Primespeak to transform an apathetic patient into your ideal patient” is co-sponsored by Dental Tribune America, LLC. Dental Tribune America LLC is a recognized ADA CERP provider.
Speaker: Michael Sernik, BDS
Dr. Michael Sernik spent 23 years in clinical dentistry as the owner of several successful practices. He is recognized as a world authority in the field of Dentist-Patient communications. His ground breaking PrimeSpeak 3-day new patient exam workshop has received unanimous praise from participants. PrimeSpeak is a radically counter-intuitive system that boosts patient’s desire for optimum treatment. The PrimeSpeak communications system is supported by a Leadership Program that develops all aspects of the business of dentistry.