Mr. Greenan will demonstrate what to look for on CBCT scans and how to obtain optimum results through proper patient positioning and image manipulation. You’ll receive his latest guidelines and a protocol for accurate TMJ, Airway and Implant procedures. Emphasis will be placed on both image manipulation and interpretation. The pros and cons of CBCT Imaging will also be discussed.
- Tips for critical manipulation of 3D CT images.
- How to create the necessary CBCT scans for a proper Airway, TMJ and Implant diagnosis.
- Learn how to properly map all axial TMJ images and create the necessary report.
- Using Invivo Software for accurate volumetric airway studies.
- How to interpret CT’s and MRI’s for false positives and false negatives.
- How to correlate your X-ray findings with your clinical, EMG’s, jaw tracking, etc.
- Can you be held responsible for CBCT intracranial soft tissue diagnoses?
Release date: Fri, November 27, 2015
Speaker: Dick Greenan
Mr. Greenan is the author of “A Practical Atlas of TMJ and Cephalometric Radiology” and has been published in numerous journals and textbooks on Radiology, Orthodontics and TMJ. In addition to being a member of the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, the International Association of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology, the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics, the Academy of Osseointegration and the International Association for Orthodontics, Mr. Greenan lectures worldwide presenting lectures and hands-on programs on Dental Radiology.
Phone: 888.584.3237; 702.341.7978