Nationally-recognized marketing experts, who over the past 20 years have successfully marketed cosmetic, full mouth, cardiology, plastic surgery, diagnostic imaging, accounting, architectural, construction, engineering and legal practices for more than 20 years will present the results of a comprehensive national marketing effectiveness survey made this spring of 200 full mouth dentists.
- Which marketing tactics are most effective at bringing in patients– both directly and through referrals from other medical professionals
- Which marketing tactics are comparatively less effective, and should be discontinued
- How much the most successful practices spend annually on marketing, and if they plan to spend more, or less, on marketing in the coming year
- The three attributes of a website that create patient inquiries
- How best to position you and your practice in a Web 2.0 world.
- How to use Social Media— Twitter, LinkedIn, FaceBook—to build your practice
- How to organize continuing education presentations to referring medical practitioners
- Trends in print and broadcast advertising so you can make an informed choice with your local media
- How to approach local media to do a story about your life-altering case(s)
(The survey was conducted by LVI Global’s public relations partner, Alyn-Weiss & Associates, the firm that has managed LVI Global’s Physiologic Based Dentistry Public Relations Campaign for the past seven years.)
Release date: Sat, November 26, 2011
Speaker: Bob Weiss
Considered one of the pioneers of professional services marketing, Bob has focused on marketing licensed professionals and their practices since 1980. The groundbreaking, award-winning campaigns his firm has developed have increased profitability and market share of cosmetic and full mouth dental groups, cardiology practices, plastic surgeons, diagnostic imaging centers, public accounting, architectural, construction, engineering and legal firms.
His firm publishes several oft-quoted national marketing effectiveness surveys that reveal the most efficient tactics professional practices use for business development. He lectures nationwide, writes for and is regularly quoted in leading industry publications about public relations, advertising, social marketing, media, ethics and business development. Bob and his team were asked to develop LVI Global’s national public education campaign for neuromuscular dentistry in 2003 and have implemented the campaign since.
He graduated from the University of Illinois, where he earned a bachelor’s of Science degree in Journalism in 1978. Before starting his firm, he was a newspaper reporter and editor for the New York Times Newspaper Group Lakeland Ledger in Florida, DonRey Media Vallejo Times-Herald in California, Scripps Howard Rocky Mountain News in Colorado, and a correspondent for Time Magazine and United Press International.
Speaker: Jessica Jaramillo
Jessica Jaramillo is an account manager with the Denver-based national professional services marketing firm, Alyn-Weiss & Associates, Inc.
She manages the LVI Full Mouth National Public Relations Campaign. In the past five years she has managed and placed print, radio news releases and interviews, and TV news releases and interviews informing the public on the pain alleviating and aesthetic benefits of neuromuscular dentistry. Since the inception of the Full Mouth Campaign, these releases have been seen by a cumulative audience of more than 1.6 billion.
Phone: 888.584.3237; 702.341.7978