iTero: State of the art science and parallel confocal imaging, Creating a perfect impression with iTero 4.0: Real Time Modeling, Eraser Features, Margin / Preparation Editing, Open Architecture Network – Laboratory and Manufacturer, Model and Die system and STL export, Implant Integrations, Invisalign and Orthodontic Applications, Comprehensive Case Presentations.
All participants will gain significant insight on:
- Eliminating conventional Impression materials in any dental office with indications for virtually every type of dentistry AND the clear aligner processUtilizing iTero for comprehensive treatment planning including – full arch restorations, implants, Invisalign and orthodontics.
- The office efficiencies to be gained by using ONLY iTero.
- Utilizing auxiliary staff for scanning opposing arch prior to dentist time.
- Digital Work Flow with iTero.
- Case presentations of a variety of different types of cases.
- Laboratory process after the scan.
- A snap shot of the hardware, software, model process, and open architecture philosophy of Cadent.
Release date: Sun, November 27, 2011
Speaker: Simon Ghosh
After completing the dental technology program at George brown College in Toronto, Simon worked for several years in a full service dental laboratory specializing in Crown and Bridge and Implants. After transitioning into a sales and marketing role in the lab his career shifted to working with Major Dental Manufacturers in Roles of Sales, Marketing and Business Development. Simon is currently a Regional Director for Cadent Inc.
Phone: 888.584.3237; 702.341.7978